Friday 30 November 2012

Empire state of mind

This post is slightly, well actually majorly delayed but never the less I still wanted to do it.

So about a month ago I had landed from a very eventful, very fun trip in New York...

As you know it was also a month ago that the devastating Sandy Storm hit the U.S, although our trip clashed with the arrival of the storm. Fortunately we were not directly affected by the storm itself but definitely felt it's strength through the stormy weather that came with it, I have to say that I've never quite felt wind so powerful! My thoughts are with all those affected out there and in the Caribbean islands.


So I'm sharing a few holiday pics and will be doing some beauty post on all the goodies I picked up

xXx























No comments:

Post a Comment

P R E V I O U S P O S T S