Saturday 17 September 2011

Nail Envy ~ Simple Nail Art

Simple Nail Art

So for my first nail posting I wanted to share what I would call a classic classy nail art design. I got this inspiration for this design when I was browsing the web and adapted it to colours I prefer.



I think the Nail Art pen I used is a must for your kit although you could achieve the same effect with a dotting tool and thin brush, I just think it's easier to have both in one! It can be purchased online either individually or part of a set. I have the Rio Professional Nail Art Pen Kit which comes with 8 colours with dual applicator bottles, and it also came with a little bottle of glitter and a small brush.


Products used:
Avon Nail Experts Strong Results (base coat)
Barry M Nail Paint in Mushroom
Rio professional Nail art brush and pen in Black
No7 Stay Perfect Nail Top Coat

After applying my base, I put on two coats of Mushroom by Barry M and waited for each to fully dry. Then using the brush end of my Nail Art pen, I created a line at an angle over the tip of my nail and filled it in. I then created short strokes and finished it off by using the pen tip to create four dots in a curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

P R E V I O U S P O S T S