Friday 5 October 2012

@Smashbox Alert! *New Store!*

Smashbox is finally within my reach, happy days!!!

Just wanted to let those of you who are local know, there is a new Smashbox counter down in Boots Westfield White City.

The girl on the counter and I were chatting away for absolutely ages bless her, she had no customers at all. That might be the reason it looked so spotless, she had noting else to do but clean! A girl after my own heart ha ha


 Favourite Smashbox products anyone?
One of mine is the Photo Finish Oil Control Primer, is super velvety

I have the one in the old packaging, I got it in a double travel set in the Plane on my way to Dubai....I have this thing about buying make-up on Airplanes, I feel like I am mising out on a serious bargain if I don't impulse buy there and then! 



I know, bad blogger for copy & pasting..but my bottle is really not in a condition to display!
 Let me know if you visit and what goodies you pick up!

xXx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya hun Just wanted to tell you I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! beacuse I really enjoy reading it. Please check out my blog for more info
    xoxox
    http://nurjshah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

P R E V I O U S P O S T S