Monday 30 January 2012

Pink and Black Pony Skin #nailart

Hello lovelies!

Here is a little nail art I created with inspiration from my Nail Rock nail wraps. Anita Darling kindly gave me these wraps, but as I am abit of a hoarder I'm saving them..(not sure what for yet!)


Products used:
No 7 Stay Perfect polish in Snowflake
Beauty UK Magenta polish
Rio nail art pen and brush in black
Seche Vite top coat

The steps were unbelievably easy, the only complicated bit is trying to sit still whilst it dries!
1. I layered on two coats of the white polish by No.7
2. I splashed on the pink in random places over the nail
3. I used the black to line some of the patches being careful not to make it look too neat.
4. All finished off with my trusty Seche Vite top coat.



 You might be thinking woah that's abit crazy, I do love this but I won't be rocking it all week at work..I'm all for abit of funk on my nails but I don't think this one is quite office appropriate.

Whats the craziest nail art design you've ever done?
Do you go muted and bare on your nails for the office or would you be a dare devil and wear something like this?

xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

P R E V I O U S P O S T S