Saturday 17 August 2013

Shu Uemura Eyelash curler 💜

The amount of blogs I have read that rave about these eyelash curlers is unbelievable!
I've always been a loyal fan to Boots own brand until a bit of an uncontrollable shopping splurge led to me purchasing these.



I'm letting out a bit of a secret of mine here but I have always heated my eyelash curlers with a blast of hot air using the hair dryer, in my opinion you never get a nice lasting lash pump without doing that.

However since buying these I haven't had to do that once!!!! Which really proves to me that they are most definitely worth it! 

Cost:
They are worth the £20 hands down, you just don't get the same effect from a regular drug store type. I also think the rubber edge is of far better quality with these, with cheaper versions the rubber always ends up falling put or just degrading but these seem to be well fixed in.

Colour options:
The gold version I picked up was a new edition but they also come in the standard silver

Effectiveness: 
As I've already said, I've gone from heating up eyelash curlers to hot having to at all..these are about effective as they could possibly get! I can't even stress it enough! 
The lift from the pump lasts all day.

Comfort:
Not much to say here, they don't pinch and there's enough finger room in the handles. They don't have the sponge lined edges as you see on some products but who needs those anyway!



So, if you've been umming about getting these, believe me I hear you but GO GET THEM!! 
xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

P R E V I O U S P O S T S