Tuesday 19 March 2013

Topshop Lip Marker

Hi guys its been a long while but I wanted to do a quick post on the Topshop Lip Markers and tell you to go out and get them!

My main findings
- Highly pigmented
- Reasonably priced
- Wide range of colours available
- Stays on for around 7 hours tested during a shopping trip to Westfield, it only came off slightly after our meal

The picture doesn't really do it justice, it doesn't show how bright this thing really is even after just a single application.

The colour I got was Hot Shot, and as a girl on the Estée Lauder counter pointed out, it is somewhat similar to Macs Chilli but I wouldn't say totally because the texture, tone and intensity is very different.

The good thing about Topshop is that they are pretty much everywhere unless you literally live in the middle of nowhere, so pop in and swatch some of the colours. Believe me you will walk away with more than one!

Lip Markers retail at £7

Let me know if you recommend any colours!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

P R E V I O U S P O S T S