Tuesday 5 June 2012

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair #bbloggerspost #beauty #skinrepair

This product is like air to me, I cannot go without it!

It is a repair serum that I swear by, it closes up my pores, speeds up the recovery of imperfections, and generally clears up and repairs the skin from pollutants and sun damage.



I apply it morning and night before my moisturiser without fail. If I  am having a bit of trouble in one particular area I will concentrate on it and apply more there and I'm always a bit more generous when applying it at night because I know my skin will really take to it.




If you hav'nt tried this before, I would go to an Estee Lauder counter to talk to someone who knows the product inside out, the counters don't tend to have samples of Night Repair which is common with the brand, I was once told it's because the products are so well established they don't need to provide samples..believable but come on, everybody likes a free sample!

Did you know: MAC is owned by Estee Lauder?

Beauty Tip: If you are lucky enough to have a Sephora near you or know someone who is flying to a country who does, the store give you little testers of any product you like! Yes, any product so go wild!!! :D 



The bottle retails at £50 for 30ml and £65 for 50ml..I stock up when I'm at the airport. Luxury product for a luxury price but well worth it.

Holy Grail Product by far!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

P R E V I O U S P O S T S