Saturday 12 May 2012

Just BROW-SING

Ok ok, so I have been seriously M.I.A I know, but I'm back!
I've been very busy lately, and my fellow bloggers will know that if you've been away from blogging for a while you can feel like you have lost the touch a tad...That doesn't mean I stopped buying anything worth blogging about though ;)


My next post is going to be dedicated to something I adore, a good set of Brows!

 I drool when I see a good set, so here's a few images of my brow love...

Enjoy!

Megan Fox - HD Brows

Haifa Wehbe

HD Brows

Kim K - Subtle brows

Rebecca Ferguson on the X Factor

Lydia - TOWIE have to say I like her make up the most out of them all, she rocks the pale look very well with well those brows!    
Classic Audrey x


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

P R E V I O U S P O S T S