Sunday 30 October 2011

Liberty London

After living in London all my life, I can't believe I had never visited Liberty before.

I took the 'Liberty' (get it, ha!) of taking a few snaps for my blog..



I visited the Assouline Luxury bookshop and came accross this huge vintage Barbie book.
It had so many gorgeous images of  Barbie through the years, one of my favourites was Barbie for MAC.

According to Anita Darling, if I were a Barbie, I would look like the one above with black hair! :)       
Ofcourse most of my time was spent in the Beauty section, check out Anitas manicure with Essie's Capri.

xXx
            

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I really want to visit Assouline soon. Especially to look at the Photography books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarirah, you should definitely visit..I think it's one of those places you could spend hours in!x

    ReplyDelete

P R E V I O U S P O S T S