Tuesday 20 September 2011

Nail Envy ~ No.7 Stay Perfect

Two delicious colours from No.7 at Boots!
Friends and family will know how much I love these colours together as they are the exact colours my bedroom walls are painted in!
So Simple is the perfect nude for a simple nail or as a base coat and Totally Teal is most definitely as it says on the tin :Pigment Rich.


I have a selection of No.7 Stay Perfect Nail Colours, mainly because I love the brush tip, its wide and flatter than your normal brush tip and therefore takes less strokes to cover each nail. Also, you can usually get away with just the one coat.

Remember to wear a base coat when wearing dark colour especially green tones like Totally Teal..you don't want to stain those nails.x


No. 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colours can be purchased at Boots online or in-store.


No.7 Stay Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment

P R E V I O U S P O S T S